Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hello, Bacolod!

Hopefully this blog thing goes well.... After I figure out how to use effectively these blogger tools, I guess I will stick to the basics for now. LOL.

Anyway, I though of starting this blog after an evening Jeepney ride from my house at Lacson to my Gf's house in Villamonte.
The 2 ride trip showed me the "real" Bacolod in a sense.

The somewhat busy streets filled with people rushing to get dinner from the local barbecue-han, the fish vendors closing after a hard days work, the irritating jeepney drivers all hogging the 4 lane road just to get passengers that are also in a rush.
I love this city, and everything in it. So why not blog about it???

In this blog I plan to showcase Bacolod at its best and worst. Well, mostly best of course.
The evil jeepney drivers.
The hundreds of restaurants that I can very well recommend going to.
And all the other stuff that makes Bacolod a really colorful place to live in.

Plus other things worth blogging from time to time.
Feel free to comment, guys and gals.
Posts will be up soon!
-Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment